Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 happy to loose 4 lines !!

BIM_Man
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cant believe 02 are happy for me to move 4 lines away from them worth £100+ per month (2 pay monthly with phones  & 2 SIM onlys). 02 Offered me a great deal over the phone a week ago for 3 of the 4 lines on better terms and lower cost which is now 'not valid' as I said on the phone I'd think about it but now its not on offer - am thinking was it ever an actual deal??.

Their special retention deal is barely better than that offered to new customers and I can beat their special retention deal easily with EE / 3 or vodafone by between £5 - £10 per month plus other perks.

Not impressed!!!

I have my PAC code now for my line and seriously considering going back to EE if I do then the other lines will follow in May/June.

Whats going on??  Anyone else had this experience recently?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@BIM_Man O2 basically don't care if you stay or leave. If you tell them you're leaving they may offer you something, but there's no guarantee of that. They aren't interested in customer loyalty. That policy went years ago. If you've found a better deal elsewhere, take it. Just make sure your coverage is as good or better than you have now.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

BIM_Man
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good to know.... Thanks

Message 3 of 3