Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 customer service are a joke

Kaylaf
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

so I’m being charged for a phone and sim I didn’t receive I’ve been paying it since April I can’t get anywhere with customer service 2 people from customer service have said it will be taken off my account and refund issued and they aren’t doing it I put a complaint in July and august and they don’t even look at the complaints by the looks of it as I still haven’t heard anything back I keep getting late payment fees added as I refuse to pay for something I haven’t received they are a joke of a company and so are the customer service like speaking to a brick wall I just want the number taking off and refund issued anyone know how I can take it further 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23950 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3770 Solutions

@Kaylaf We are all customers with no access to anyone's account.

Try Resolver. They are an independent complaints service: O2 - Your Service | Resolver UK

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Kaylaf
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just done that as someone said to do that so will see if I hear back from that my son phone is not cut off due to me not paying as I refuse to pay for something I haven’t got but it’s now cut of my sons phone as well I just can’t seem to get anywhere with customer service 

Message 3 of 3