cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Signal Boostbox

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi There,

I have been with 02 for years , Have had many contracts and i moved to a Location 15 years ago but have been loyal with 02 , Signal seemed to have got worse over the years , They brought TUGO App out ... Perfect worked for me like a treat ... They closed to app and i was stuffed ... Thought well i will get my hands on a Boostbox ... Contacted 02/ Resolver sent them a really polite message stating i have two 02 contracts and since the closer of Tugo i'm needing a Boostbox ... "We can offer you a Boostbox for £90" Yes please i will take it ... 6 Days later ... You got it ... Sat at home with Full Bars of Signal. 

I will continue to stay with 02. Thanks Guys.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Good for you. You wanted a boost box to give you the signal strength you needed. Everyone has the right to decide what is the best thing for them. 😀

Message 11 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I am pleased that @Anonymous is happy with the boost box. I just wish O2 would be more consistent with their responses. They vary from

1) No you can't have one

2) You can have one free

3) You can have one for £90

4) You can have one for £180

That sort of response annoys me intensely...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 19

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I am pleased that @Anonymous is happy with the boost box. I just wish O2 would be more consistent with their responses. They vary from

1) No you can't have one

2) You can have one free

3) You can have one for £90

4) You can have one for £180

That sort of response annoys me intensely...:smileysad:

I couldn't agree more. Absolutely ridiculous and how can they discriminate as to who are and who are not eligible for one and the variable charge is disgusting. 

Message 13 of 19

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

If the OP is happy to waste £90 on something he probably could have had for free if he pressed the issue, then who am I to argue? Don't know

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got an email!

Hello,

Thank you for your email and I’m sorry for the delayed response, this is due to your original complaint handler no longer working within this department.

I’m sorry that you didn’t receive the email confirming that a Boostbox would be ordered for you, as you agreed with us. I can see that when you discussed this with her on 5 December 2017 they advised the Boostbox may take up to ten working days to arrive.

As we discussed you confirmed that you’d now received the Boostbox and everything was working fine with this. I explained that the £90 hadn’t been debited to your account and we wouldn’t be applying this to your account due to the delay in responding to you and the confirmation email not been sent by us.

Kind regards

[personal information removed]

Message 15 of 19

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Good news but please edit out the details of the adviser you had the email from. 

Message 16 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Won't allow me to Edit my Post. 

Message 17 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Won't allow me to Edit my Post. 

Not now @Anonymous You only have 90 minutes time to edit...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 19

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions