Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Open

Powell70
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I have tried to register for 02 open, however the application say "please enter a valid email address" I entered my correct work email address but its having non of it 😥
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

SRV
Level 3: Thinker
  • 27 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@Powell70 Hi there, unfortunately not all O2 Open companies are able to be verified via email, even though it may give you the option to do so (very frustrating!) as the website is only preprogrammed to accept certain types of email address, e.g. @gov.uk for government and not all will work.

I understand it may be hard to obtain a wage slip, although it will accept them up to 3 months old if you had a previous one to hand. There is typically a 28 day timeframe to add your discount (which will not effect your next bill anyway), but I’m sure in these exceptional circumstances they may be able to make an allowance and add the discount on later for you. The people to talk to about this would be customer services, although they are experiencing extended waiting times at present. Would be worth a ring to see if there’s anything they can do for you.
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Powell70 

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Powell70
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have done all that is required, I can't register with NI Number and wage slip as I get slips electronically to my desk pc at work and have no way of accessing whilst furloughed. It just won't accept my email address
Message 3 of 4

SRV
Level 3: Thinker
  • 27 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@Powell70 Hi there, unfortunately not all O2 Open companies are able to be verified via email, even though it may give you the option to do so (very frustrating!) as the website is only preprogrammed to accept certain types of email address, e.g. @gov.uk for government and not all will work.

I understand it may be hard to obtain a wage slip, although it will accept them up to 3 months old if you had a previous one to hand. There is typically a 28 day timeframe to add your discount (which will not effect your next bill anyway), but I’m sure in these exceptional circumstances they may be able to make an allowance and add the discount on later for you. The people to talk to about this would be customer services, although they are experiencing extended waiting times at present. Would be worth a ring to see if there’s anything they can do for you.
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.
Message 4 of 4