Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Help **spoof** urgent

Bit of a long one ,have an 02 pay and go phone not topped up in a few months so outgoing calls etc banned ,phone won't accept incoming either ,last night my family started receiving calls from my number with threats against them ,contacted police who...

Beckka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error Code

Always keep getting Error Code 500 when I try to top-up the Sim Card, without this I cannot use the phone - is there a solution?

DRennie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order confirmation

I ordered a handset 4 hours ago, the money has been taken from my bank and I have an order number but I haven't recieved the confirmation email. There are no guru's available online and if I don't have a phone to call, hence the reason I bought one! ...

Resolved! Changing phone both pay as you go

Looking at Upgrading to a new phone,Have a LG but wanting to go to Samsung Galaxy J5 2017but want to keep the number etc, can I just use the same Sim card in the new phone, Then can I purchase a new one for the LG to give to my mother. Also don't rea...

Resolved! reguarding not received 02 rewards

i was sent a txt saying i get my rewards of 3.00 on 22/3/18 so waited for my top up date sunday 25/3 sent txt to claim t back . got a reply back saying ive already claimed t wen i avent.also normally get 4,50 rewards back not 3.00 thankyou julie redm...

juliered by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payments

How do you pay anything to o2 to be able to use your phone with a PAYG sim card when NONE of the payment methods is accepted by o2 - was sending a free PAYG sim card just a con to get your details to a

DRennie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost my simcard

Hi,Lost my sim card during my business trip. I’d like to have a new sim card but keeping the same number.Is it possible? If so, how should I proceed?Thanks

ilkenoble by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos