Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Pay as you go, nearly 6 pounds gone in 1 day!? Why ?

I bought an O2, 15 pound bundle, upon reentering the UK at the end of July, and after a bit of fuss, eventually got it to work... A month later, I put another 10 pounds onto it,(that was on the 28th - yesterday), however now I find myself with just a...

Confused by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'Data session' PAYG

hi.I've just moved from 3 payg to o2 classic payg and I'm curious about the data charges and anyone's experience. It says 1p minimum per data session. My phone constantly has apps draining small amounts of back ground data as do most phones. Everytim...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

top up

Hi I just topped up and wanted to know how long does my balance last as i am abroad and do not want to lose my credit?

b4u2 by Level 8: Talented
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Webchat

Why does o2 advertise a webchat help facility when there doesn't appear to be anyone responding ?

Needhelp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my 02 app

hii just moved over to pay as you go from business and i am trying to login to the my o2 app but it just not working and keep getting this error:

_Screenshot_20180827-175619_My O2.jpg
b4u2 by Level 8: Talented
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can not see my balance on my Pay As You Go account

I have had a terrible time trying to get this resolved does anyone out there have a solution .. I ported in from Virgin mobile earlier ths year and despite following all the supplied instructions, my device and account have never shown up on "MY O2" ...

Pedro54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changes from 23rd August

Hi, I got a text saying they`ll be changes to the Classic PAYG tafiff from 23/8/18.I`ve searched online but can`t find any info.Can someone help please.

alared by Level 1: Joiner
  • 54 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting

Action: Porting the number from my old EE PAYG dumb phone to my new O2 PAYG dumb phone. Query: Will my account balance also get transferred? Thank you for your interest.

Andy_Kay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordering PAYG SIM online

Hi, I'm trying to order a PAYG SIM for my partner. I've tried numerous times, using Chrome, Firefox, Safari and the default Android browser on my tablet. Every time I get a message saying "Something went wrong. Looks like you're lost" etc. I phoned O...

MMCN72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos