Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Nokia 2760 - why cannot access gmail INBOX?

I have a Nokia 2760 flip phone. If you need more tech specs, please google Nokia 2760 GSM Arena for more specs (thanks for doing this). I can send email - so I guess I got my pop setting correct. Settings:incoming mail (pop) server: pop.gmail.corequi...

foocindy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big Bundle

I have paid 20 pounds in order to get the big bundle but my balance is only 10 pounds , so how do i know that i have big bundle

Ves by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

H+ when I should get 4G

Hi, I just joined O2 last week (from EE), and have just noticed that where I am sitting at the moment I have H+ signal (Motorola phone)My girlfriend is sitting next to me and has full 4G on her Samsung (also on O2)My phone is 4G compatible, is there ...

Welshyyyyy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ripped off

Well I tried to get a contract tonight for a new phone. I was told I had to pay a high deposit which later I would get back. I decided not to go ahead.Anyway,to try get the contract I had to put in my bank details and was assured that no money would ...

Sfabs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Big Bundle - Data Carry-over

I'm on the £10 Data Big Bundle, and I understood that any unused data would be carried over to the new period (subject to the limit, of course). I topped up on 06/09 as usual, and I've got the 5000 texts and the 500 mins of calls as per the new spec ...

Resolved! My number and upgrading my phone

I pay monthly and I noticed you have my number wrong here, also I was wanting to upgrade my phone to a 32 GB phone but can find no help.

Miller by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring a Pay As You Go SIM to another phone

I have an old Samsung phone which is tied to an O2 Pay As You Go SIM.I now have an untied iPhone and want to stay with O2 using the same number.Can I simply transfer the SIM from my old phone to the iPhone?If not, what do I need to do? Thanks in adva...

Resolved! New to O2

Hello,I've just got an O2 sim and I'd like to to top up online,I want to make sure what the 15 pounds deal can get me.

dalloul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long to unlock phones

I have 2 phones with 02, one pay and go and one pay monthlyI submitted a request to have both of them unlocked and wondered how much longer it will take as it has been a couple of days nowI already have the PAC for them so I can keep my numbers when ...

Mundo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do I add another phone to my account

I had pay as you go set up on my computer but it seems to have changed since last month. I have 2 phones to top up, how do I add the second one to the account, it doesnt seem clear to me

patl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos