Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Top up

HiIs it possible to cancel a top up for a full refund please?If yes then how?

b4u2 by Level 8: Talented
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: The new Classic PAYG 3.2.1 data costs don't seem right

Hi all, I am sorry to have to report that the 1p/Mb cost for the data portion of this tarrif is not as stated in the terms and conditions (at least not for me). The way I use my data is to1. turn data on when needed2. do whatever I need to do (e.g. s...

Smipx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My old sim has been disconnected:(

Hi all! I have kept my old payg SIM card in my old phone as if I forget passwords they send them to that number. I went to get a message through there to find my number has been cut off (haven’t topped it up you see) before I contact cunstomer suppor...

LoriMack by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! customer service

is theree anyway to contact customer service through live chat in the my o2 android app and if there is then how do i do it?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Pay as you go, nearly 6 pounds gone in 1 day!? Why ?

I bought an O2, 15 pound bundle, upon reentering the UK at the end of July, and after a bit of fuss, eventually got it to work... A month later, I put another 10 pounds onto it,(that was on the 28th - yesterday), however now I find myself with just a...

Confused by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'Data session' PAYG

hi.I've just moved from 3 payg to o2 classic payg and I'm curious about the data charges and anyone's experience. It says 1p minimum per data session. My phone constantly has apps draining small amounts of back ground data as do most phones. Everytim...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

top up

Hi I just topped up and wanted to know how long does my balance last as i am abroad and do not want to lose my credit?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Webchat

Why does o2 advertise a webchat help facility when there doesn't appear to be anyone responding ?

Needhelp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my 02 app

hii just moved over to pay as you go from business and i am trying to login to the my o2 app but it just not working and keep getting this error:

_Screenshot_20180827-175619_My O2.jpg
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos