Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Ambiguous O2 Offer

Hi,I received the following offer:O2: Get back to a good thing. Top up once by 30/03/2020 and you'll get an extra £20 allowance. Then use the extra allowance for calls, text or data over the next 21 days. To hear more, call 2202. To stop these offers...

Anon3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

I have a new sim & phone and want to keep my original number. The only option I have at the moment is to do this via text which is to text SWAP to 20220. Do I do this from my new sim or my old sim?

Marie4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

international pay as you go sim

I have a payg sim, is it possable to change this to a international payg sim, so i can keep my number and make international calls.

raja9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All text messages have disappeared!

Yesterday I had all my text message history and during the day I sent and received a couple - all was well and behaving normally.Last night, like every night, I powered down my iPhone 6 - switched it off. This morning I switched it on and there was a...

Georgeee1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stop o2 adverts

I have 2 contract phones from o2 and a pay as you go tablet, my problem is I constantly get messages on pay as you go to change it. I dont not want contract on my tablet I use wifi most of time, and maybe send a message once a month. Message asks me ...

Stop-ads by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim

I have activated my daughters new SIM card and on the envelope the new SIM card came in said to text a number with a code by 13.04.20 to get a free £10 for your next top up. I texted the code to the number and it says “this code isn’t for you” but I’...

Cancel big value bundle and renew

Hi, I have a PAYG big bundle package and the data has run out. Therefore I want to cancel it and renew it early. Usually I would do this few online chat but the portal is down additionally customer support via 4445 is never going through.How do I can...

Clizzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 OFFER OF 50 FREE MINUTES+TEXTS+DATA (PAYG) IF I TOP UP NORMALLY BY TOMORROW. HOW DOES THIS WORK?

I currently have £16 credit on my prepaid PAYG account. To take up the offer described above I have to add £10 to my account balance by tomorrow. I would then have £26 credit in money, plus the free minutes which are valid for 60 days only. If I take...

Teresa1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 PAYG Topup

Can someone help me understand why when I pay for a top up, I still see a 0.00 balance on my O2 account?Only asking here as O2 have stopped taking any calls other than you have lost your phone or are in danger, but are very willing to take payment.

Starting a pack immediately

I run out of data so I topped up £30 but my pack doesn't restart until April 3 how can I start my pack immediately now thanks

Georgie96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos