Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Renew boundle

I ran out of data and a few more days before updating the bundle. I used to ask to update the bundle in advance via chat. But the chat is closed now. How can I do this now?

Yuriy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Live Chat

Hi there Is live chat offline always nowadays ? I want to unlock a device, I have submitted unlock request va My Account, but after 3 days no one replied. (its generally done in 1 day)

FeritJade by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help needed regarding data on payg sims

I need some advice regarding adding data to a payg sim.My Mother is in self isolation for 3 months and i want to give her a payg mobile with data(she doesnt have internet at home) to enable use to video call her.Any advice?

StevieH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Taking money off balance

02 are taking money off my balance when my mobile data is turned off why is this happening I always connect ti WiFi for my internet

Nicky1965 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claiming O2 topup rewards as credit?

This appears to have changed since I was on O2 but trying to sort it out for my Mum. Used to be just a case of texting claim to a shortcode, but appears not to be that simple anymore. Can anyone advise please?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up

I topped up my phone with £15 yesterday made a few calls used a little bit of data yet it says I have used it all

Kk3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

50gb promo

I've just brought a sim only for £20 and 10gb with a bonus of and extra 40gb for free. But I haven't yet received my bonus. Does anyone know when or what I need to do to get it.

Gavinm76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird text messages from o2

I’ve received 5 texts now from the official o2 number telling me my password has been reset and my code is 999999. I’ve called the customer service team and every time they tell me it’s someone putting in my number accidentally and to change my passw...

Confused4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

0300 police fraud

Hi ... i'm Colin. I'm trying to help a local person with special needs. They are being conned. I'm trying to get them help via the police fraud squad. The number is 0300 123 2040. I have an O2 Pay as You Go phone. Can I ring this number for free? Che...

Skires by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping PAYG number active

I have a PAYG sim and number, but only use it infrequently as I live abroad. Nevertheless I need it eg for getting one-time passwords sent through from my bank (they will only accept a UK mobile phone number!). What do I need to do to keep it active,...

loz15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos