Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! FREE10 to 21500 not working

Hi, Just signed up to PAYG and when texting FREE10 to 21500 is not working. How can I resolve my issue. Also I do not believe that i got my 5x data, only showing 3GB but I should have 15GB as shown in the sim leaflet.

AshP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade Costs

Has anyone managed to get better deals than the listed prices for an upgrade? I'm due an upgrade and have found several other providers who easily beat the prices o2 list. Just wondering if o2 matched the best price for anyone.

bjm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as you go

Hi, I'd like to know if the O2 classic 123 pay as you go still exists for new customers?Thanks!!

NP22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing Renewal date

Hi.Is everyone knows how to change the renewal date on a pay as you go bundle option? I would like to put earlier and top up my account for a new option because my allowance just runned out and I need a new plan in place. I am considering too expensi...

szilard28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost sim card

Hi, misplaced my aim card, is it possible to get a new one with the same numberThanks

Azzubayr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cold call ?

I’ve had a call from 0800 952 4854 stating they are O2. Is this an O2 number? I made my excuses and put the phone down.

Nat1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Can't top up my phone. Lately used to go to the O2 shop in the center and top up there, but since it is lockdown can't now. Web top up and by calling don't work. Need to do it asap

batrixman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

I want to change my tariff

data bundle

Hi - I have a £10 bundle pay and go sim. My account shows there is £10.10 in it, but it hasn't loaded any calls/texts/data. My O2 is saying there isn't enough credit when there clearly is. Do I need to call them?Thanks,Jane

Janey81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos