Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problem with calls and texts

Hello, Maybe someone would be able to help please - I tried to call 4445 but can not get through. I used to be on pay monthly plan and changed to pay as you go internation bundle. Got my new sim on Monday, changed it last Wednesday evening when the l...

agata2019 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

free calls

i have unlimited calls to o2, my wife got o2 pay monthly. now my calls to her are not free. anybody tell me why, please?

balolo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free £5 credit for registering

Iv been registered for 48 hours and still haven’t received my free credit. How long does it take to go on my phone

Tess1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I access live chat??

I converted my O2 rewards to airtime credit which has now disapeared despite not making any calls, texts and turning off mobile data, i need to speak to someone about this, how do i access the live chat?? or just get in contact with anyone from O2 at...

NatalieN3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Address not found when trying to top up

When I try to top up using the O2 app, it asks for my post code and house number but my debit card is registered to an address with a large number of tenants and my name and address do not show up in the drop down list. There seems to be no way to en...

heb1001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon Ecode Voucher

I was wondering if anyone can help me? I used some of my pay as you go rewards towards an amazon ecode voucher couple days ago? I have been checking back my email I am registered with including spam and nothing has appeared any ideas of where its wen...

kezo98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £5 free

Hi I got sent a message saying if I downloaded the 02 app I would receive £5 for free well I down loaded the app signed up online but can not find how you get the £5 free does anyone know how to do this? Please cassie

Cass by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to return faulty "like new" device

Hi all.I bought at last week headset, and after delivered I found is dead on arrival.So, regarding email with order confirmation I send email to care@o2... but surprisingly this canal not working.Inside is the next canal: use chat. But after click to...

Mmcx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos