Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

scam text

why is 02 letting this 'itvfreemsg' scam happen?

dd10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim change in shop

Hi, I want to go in to a shop to get a new sim for a new device, I havent got any photo i.d though. will a bill or letter be enough ? Thanks

issy0503 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim card

my friend ordered a nano sim today to put in new phone. Told o2 he wanted to keep his number, they are sending a new sim but his old one has now stopped working.

Joco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call failed... (Based in Germany)

Hi there, i cant call the 4444 or any other numbers! I must say im based in Germany i open a brand new Sim Card and topped up 10£ i have also the Bundle sometimes 4G works but i cant call... What can i do? THX Guys

Goodybag

I'm with giffgaff and I was wondering if o2 could help me

Chloe12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking

Hi,Ported my number across to another provider for a better deal and without realising my phone was locked to O2. When I filled the unlocking form in I had no luck. So I got a free SIM with O2 hoping I could just use the new number to unlock my phone...

JR1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM ordering not working

I've been trying to order a SIM but after entering my details, I'm taken to an Error 404 page with a duckling on it. It's been doing this for a week. Any ideas? I've tried different computers and browsers.

joey1211 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as you go abroad

I use pay as you go. I just arrived in Sweden but my phone can not connect any calls. I cant call and I cant receive any calls. The roamin is turned on. Anyone know whats wrong