Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 38 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 16 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! E top card

Hi I have just purchased a mobile for my mum from O2 and she would prefer to top up with an E top up card. How do i get one of these for my mum to use?

Bells74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance Alert Message

Over the last few days I keep getting a random message with my balance on. I only usually get this message after I've made a call or sent a text but I'm not just getting them randomly. The balance isn't changing so I don't think anything is being use...

Resolved! Lost phone and pay as you go sim

Hi, I lost myn old phone and pay as you go sim (memorable number) but i need my sim serial number to allow me to swap.I can log into my online account to top up but i can locate the sim serial number, just an IMEI and PUK number. can i get the sim se...

k30lls by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payg phone needs unlocking

I have an old lumia 535 that needs unlocking i understand its free how do i get the details from 02 as contacting them is a nightmareI bought the phone new and was on a monthly contract and bought the phone as a spare

Resolved! Changing Address

I am trying to purchase a new phone on Pay Monthly via O2 online, however I noticed the address stored for me is old and I am trying to change it. I even got a code which gave me access to my details but how to change address was nowhere to be found....

signal

ln4 2bt area - despite info given on O2 coverage checker the 2G signal in this immediate area is usually abysmal. Have had this Tesco account for many years & signal has never improved. response from O2 is that signal for voice / texts should be OK, ...

ikb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged £10 per month for nothing pays?

I have been using Pay as you go for 3 months. I buy a big bundle for £10 but independent of this my account balance reduces by £10 each month for no obvious reason. Does anyone know why or where I can see what I am being charged for?