Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Topping up - PAYG

Hi! How can I top up my O2 PAYG (pay as you go), not having a UK credit / debit card, nor living in the UK? Can I use Paypal? Thank you.

Marcos1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ipad payg

Hello please can someone help as I’ve phoned o2 3 times now and they haven’t been able to help. I bought a pre loaded sim for my sons iPad so that he can use it while we are away on holiday and I can’t get it to work. I have the sim in and when I go ...

Pippy203 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM Card not provisioned

3 days ago, my SIM suddenly stopped working and my phone said it is not provisioned. I can't use my 4G, texts or calls. I can't leave the house until Friday and since I can't call O2 for help, I'm stuck. I go on holiday next week so desperately need ...

Zugz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change over of handsets and SIMS

I used to use a Doro Easy Phone 508 and recently bought a new handset - a Doro 7080. I thought it would be a straight easy swap, but it hasn't been the case as my old SIM was a standard one, thus too large for the new handset. I had recently ordered ...

KHKate by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling

I have a iPhone 11 and can’t seem to get WiFi calling working and it doesn’t show up in my setting?

Resolved! sim

I am on payg and have an i phone and recently bought a sony xz3, i put my o2 sim card into the xz3 and everything was working ok for nearly 4 months now i can't get a net work coverage on the phone, everything works ok except for messages( i can rece...

Jackie_11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MyO2 app

Hi I changed my monthly contract on pay as you go with my old number but when I open my app there is a new number and I have a problem to top up and I can't check my balance.

Alice82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! topping up

i topped up £10 on my phone yesterday, just tried using my 4g but it’s not working?

hb4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam texts daily

Every day from 6:30am and night until about 11pm (when I'm asleep) and through the day, I'm receiving text messages about receiving a new voicemail. I don't even have voicemail on my phone. I report it as spam, but they just use a different number!!!...

Kim39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos