Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim not provisioned

I've been abroad for quite a long time, using a local SIM. I needed to get a code from my UK number (same number for 5-6 years all on o2) and when I put it in my phone it says 'Sim not provisioned' which I assume means I have been disconnected throug...

rez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leave 02

I am looking to leave 02 as I am not happy with the service and after looking I can see there are far better deals out there.can you please tell me how I can unlock my device to use another provider

Michael9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Losing the Will to Live

I have a new phone with an O" sim and try as I might O cannot top up as I used to by using my bank card. I have also tried a credit card and that doesn't work either. Trying to reach a human being from O" is lik,e knitting fog. Can anyone help please...

Dings54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age verification

Hello, I'm trying to verify my age but instructions on website are different to how my page looks, could I have some help verifying age please

CP2021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Hello, I forgot to turn on roaming before going abroad. I am in Poland, can you turn on roaming for me. My number is xxxxxxxxxxx. I can not make any calls. [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thank...

Marek3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best option to top up sim for use in Ireland

Hi all, I am planning on using an O2 sim solely for occasional use traveling to the Republic of Ireland. I am going to buy a new pay as you go O2.co.uk sim. What's the most cost effective plan that would allow me to receive calls from a UK landline a...

Freshmeat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Mobile Number

Change Number Hi, please could you help me change my mobile number? I've tried customer service...also does it cost anything? Got loads of scam messages etc coming through daily. Many thanksAaron A

Aaron_ by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 7bMessage.

Hi there ellen can you please help me i topped up my phone yesterday by 15_00 normally by a bundle or normally comes thru automatic .But didn't I've 11-00 left want to transfer to a 10-00 bundle its due tomorrow my top up monthly but done yesterday b...

Elly1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim

hiYesterday my daughter lost her phone, I rang O2 and had the sim blocked and a new sim sent out. I’ve now received it and I’m not sure if it will work as it says pay monthly and business sim, she was in a big bundle pay as you go. Will I need to get...

Melsharp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos