Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tarrif

Why am i unable to change to the £10 tarrif? 

V_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

You’ve taken £10 from my balance and I have changed my bolt on to £20

Joanne10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost my phone but dont have a crime reference number, would like a replacement sim

I lost my phone a few days ago, i've got a new one and a new O2 sim card but if possible I'd really like to have a replacement sim with the same number and tariff as I have on my previous one I've been a loyal O2 customer for years and I'll be upset ...

Berenice by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i want to topup

i want to topup using my visa credi card

thang by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to enter prepaid voucher code from abroad?

Hello, I just bought a voucher code to top up an O2 UK prepaid account. But I can't enter it. USSD code do not work from abroad, dialing +441753 552 277 is not accepted ("not recognized"), +443456 062 277 does not work (call ends). Topping up via web...

Resolved! Balance

I topped up my phone at 12.22pm balance £10.42, made 2 calls. Now balance says £9.32 but I have 300 free minutes

Jackie26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

I deposited to an online slots website and they are asking me to provide proof that the two numbers that I Used I’ll pay as you go but I can’t seem to get a live chat going how do I do this

Sam891 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Puk code

How do I find my puk code I’ve tried to unlock it by using my number but it said it’s incorrect.