Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 36 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! new phone

I got a new phone Yesterday and the assistant asked me to sign this form to give permission so they could use thiere software to move my contacts form old to new phone anyone can tell me the name of the software please.

new phones

Hy dos,e anyone know how to change the info o2 has as i have a new phone and it still shows my old phone in the detail on my account.

Resolved! Old PAYG Go Go and Classic PAYG. What's the catch?

I just transferred from an old PAYG phone to a new iphone and the tariffs are very high compared to the Classic PAYG deal. I think I can move on to the Classic. Is there a catch as it seems like a no brainer not to.

Calculad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ATM top-ups being discontinued?

I got a text off O2 saying that I won't be able to to top-up at my bank's ATM after May. So does that apply to all O2 Pay As You Go customers? Has anyone else got this message? Why are ATM top-ups being discontinued?

Aensa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Classic Data Charge

Morning all, I'm a bit confused about the data charges on O2 Classic. It should be 1p per 1MB of data. Yet it seems to be taking a lot more than that. I very rarely use data (or anything chargeable, hence the classic tarriff) but have started using t...

Screenshot_20190509-103249.png
Titanium by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new sim card

i have bought a new phone from argos and they gave me a sim card to use with it.the sim card has the 10 pound big bundle on it but i want to use a bigger bundle.is it possible to change the bundle before activating the sim card.i tried to send DATABB...

LukeR by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data service

My wife and I are both on O2 PAYG and neither of us were able to connect to mobile data all day yesterday. This was on a 150+ mile journey so it's not just a single transmitter, account or phone (different makes, both Android 8.x). We both use mobile...

Screenshot_no-data.png
Exazet by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Classic

Hi could I change to pay as you go Classic please

RR84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos