Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change

Hi if I pay of this number xxxxxxxxxxxx can I change after that number to pay as you go ? [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Me12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement PAYG SIM card

I reported an issue with my sim card yesterday and was advised a new one would be sent out and received by me today. Could anyone advise how these are shipped as I have received today's post but no new sim card delivered? Kind of need it now too!

Shop not working, cant add to basket?

Hi, can anyone help...looking to purchase a like new mobile...although it shows in stock as soon as i click to proceed i just get the spinny wheel of doom & doesnt allow me to add to basket? This seems to be the case for all the phones i've clicked o...

Resolved! Balance refund

I want my balance back to my credit card.I accidentally loaded for my plan.I request you to refund my balance to the card.

Halo3590 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! top up

I put a £20 top up on my phone on 20th september - my balance on a £5 bundle is not 17p.Does anyone know why this may have happened

ejaye by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I see why iphone7 ran down £20 credit in eleven days?

I top up my iphone very rarely (eg £20 top up in April and didn’t have to top up again until August) but this month I topped up £20 on 9 Oct and this had virtually run out by 20 Oct. As far as I know I haven’t changed my usage or added many apps. How...

CPJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

So when I go to pay off the rest of my device and upgrade it goes to a page where it says smartphone event has ended and won’t let me go any further. Anyone have any ideas?

LHan84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos