Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can't get my call waiting turned on

I recently bought a Samsung A12 a couple of weeks ago but everytime I try and turn on my call waiting it switches to off again someone please help me

D1612 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance

I topped up £10 yesterday for my monthly bundle but this morning there was only 8.70 on it. Had to top up again. Any idea why that money was taken off? Thanks

P1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 not working on my phone

I took a new O2 basically switched from 3, and the O2 agent said my phone will start in 24 hours but it’s not even working after 48 hours

Poonam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The money was not credited to the balance

The money was sent on December 17th from a PayPal account, but it was not credited to the account, what is the reason? Payment details: You authorized opcode Dec 17. 2021, 13:52.Print page Operation overview Delivery serviceO2 PIN Top-up amount GBP15...

Vlad22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go sim not working

Recently topped up pay as you go SIM and changeddown to £5 Big Bundle, only use sim in a connected device for alarms. SIm not working at all, even in phone. Any thoughts...

GWB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stop payment

Hi, I'm back to my country and I would like stop payments because I don't need this number longer. Regards

grzegorz2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos