Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SIM Swap Woes

Hello. I have an old phone on its way out with an old (full-sized) SIM card so I have bought a new phone that takes a nano SIM. I ordered a nano SIM from O2 and it arrived but of course needed to do a SIM Swap. I tried this via text message and all t...

otronics by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG in Australia

Can I get a sim that I can use in Australia preferably PAYG

PhilHodge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My payment is not showing

Anybody any ideas, I have used my sim for over 12 months now and literally paid £10 each time I wanted to to it up however this week I found there was no credit so paid£10 to top it up. Now when I login it says my balance is zero even though my bank ...

Bill_1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Move from old O2 phone to new O2 phone, both PAYG, with credit transfer

I have an O2 phone on PAYG. I have credit on it. I have just bought a new phone from O2. I want to transfer both the number and the credit to the new phone. How do I do this? I am going round in circles on the website. And there doesn't seem to be an...

Resolved! Top up bundle

I just topped up my phone for £20 and bought the £15 bundle. My credit is now £0 and I cannot make any calls from my number. It says I need to top up again.

Stephen94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac

Hi, my name is EmboLu, phone no [Removed], email emberldd**Personal info**. I'd like to get my PAC because I am leaving 02 but I'd like to keep my number. I text PAC to 65075 few times but I've got the same answers: "There's been an issue processing ...

EnboLu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal SIM card

I have no signal on my SIM card it was working few days ago and yesterday but isn't working now I have checked the network checker it's nothing to do with that what else could it be has someone used my number as I have had few texts in past from O2 s...

Resolved! Top up not showing

Topped up the payasyou go account but this isn't showing on my account. Received email confirming payment was made, please can you help?

MAC66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos