Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Issue with browsing

I top up(xxxxxxxxxxx) some days ago and presently I can't browse.i want to know the reason because I'm confused. Please kindly help me resolve it asap Thanks [Mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

20 big bundle

Topped up with £20 on big bundle. Had a text from 02 saying I was getting extra 30 gb of data. But not showing on my02 app

Geeza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does a Pay As You Go number expire with a 0 balance or will it continue to receive text messages?

When I was in the UK I got an O2 Pay As You Go SIM card and did not top it up at all. All I need it for is to receive text messages. No calls or text sending necessary. - Question is - with a zero balance over time, will my O2 number expire?- Assumin...

eyallvy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rewards

I chose to receive rewards voucher by e mail and still no email 4days later can't seem to find anyone to help?!?!

Dahiana

Hello

0220 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FREE10 not working

It looks like this offer isn't for you.But you can still check out our other treats. Like O2 Rewards, where you can get up to 10% back on your top ups. Use it for extra airtime credit. Or save it for something special. http://s.o2.co.uk/ERyclDMore fo...

Resolved! Redeemed rewards

I redeemed rewards to go towards my top up it wasn’t taken off my balance. Now it’s disappeared off my balance.

Mel79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual voicemail(iPhone) on PAYG

Hi all,I’ve been with O2 payg for almost a year and have not had one iota of trouble so I’m a very happy punter. Just one question though,whilst I’m obviously aware that visual voicemail isn’t available to me (Pay monthly only) I’m wondering whether ...

Paddiewack by Level 4: Observant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos