Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Switch to pay monthly

I received an offer to switch to pay monthly, but I just renewed my payg bundle. If I switch to the pay monthly, will I be charged for it immediately or can it wait until after my current payg bundle is finished?

Bonobo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG SIM expiry

I don't live in the UK but I might come once a year. So I'm wondering how long before my PAYG SIM card expires? And the cheapest way I can extend its life for a year until I'm next in the country?

annfoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I topped up my balance around 4/5pm yesterday. The money has been taken from my account and I have received a confirmation email. But my balance is still the same as it was. It usually works immediately, but it hasn’t worked here and I’m not sure wha...

Grazyna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim top up

How does my friend top up her sim the first time please ?

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Living permanently abroad

Hello,I am moving permanently to Poland and I might not be able to visit UK frequently (e.g. only once per year). Is there some O2 service which would allow me to retain my UK mobile number and use it while living abroad (mostly sporadic incoming cal...

sim network pin blocked enter sim network puk o2

Hello, I have recently ordered a new SIM card with O2 as I am planning to switch my phone number from Vodafone to O2... however when I insert the new SIM I will get a message saying "sim network pin blocked. Enter sim network PUK" I have tried to put...

hugoev90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime Rewards and Top Ups (PAYG)

Hello, I'm a returning PAYG customer having been pay monthly for a number of years. On PM, airtime rewards would be deducted from my bill as and when I had airtime rewards to claim. However, on PAYG I accrue a balance. Is there a feature to prevent O...

Chris-068 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free10

i have a new sim that says text free10 for ten pounds free credit and its saying the offer isn’t for me

dozza811 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos