Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data

How i could get unlimited data?? 

VR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel big bundle!

Can someone help me cancel a big bundle I have? I now live in China and don’t need the bundle for obvious reasons but if I top up I’m automatically being charged the £10 for a bundle I don’t use whatsoever! Don’t ask me to call U.K. because I can’t….

Resolved! Changing number

I have a pay as you go sim card that I’ve had for years. I am getting a new sim card with different provider but want to move my existing number to the new sim but keep my older sim card active ( with a different number ) how would this be possible? ...

Leanne15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NGTR free O2 discount

Hi When using my O2 app I noticed that I was able to add a free bolt on called 'NGTR free o2 discount', it said it would give me 100 free minutes a month to all landlines and mobiles and also I think it was 50% off calls to mobile and landlines, I'm ...

021989 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim expiry

Hello, I have a spare sim which I do not use regularly. How do I find out when the sim is set to expire so that I have to charge it before? thanks!

Bamboccio by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change to Payg

HiCan I change from my pay monthly tariff to a payg ? Since finishing work my usage has gone right down and I’m nowhere near using the data minutes or texts on my monthly tariff if I change can I keep my phone number ? thanksKeith

cloak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free 10 pounds

Got my new sim today, topped up £10, then tried to claim my free £10 credit that expires on 29.05.22. To be told this offer is not for me.

JayRaven by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam

Had a call saying they were from o2 searched the number 02825022879 Ballymena asking for details new what bundle I am on. Be aware don’t think they are legit

Resolved! Has anyone had problems making calls today?

It never happened to me until today when someone tried to call me and then emailed advising they couldn't get through.I then tried to call them back and phone doesn't even rings out. Only saying Calling and after few seconds of silence, call ends. Tr...

PawelG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos