Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing to a Pay as you Go Big Bundle

I just changed my tariff to a £10 Data Big Bundle and received a message saying the change would take place on 6th February 2038!!Is this right or is there a problem with the computer system’s date calculation?Any guidance would be appreciated.

GDZBrown by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code req all o2 links invalid!

So I am a o2 payg customer I’ve had NOTHING but problems no internet when full signal data running out when using same amount use with other companies can’t make emergency calls in bad signal areas I want to leave! I text PAC to 65075 got auto messag...

Kirstyuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

can't top up

I received my O2 card today but can't top up 

Edith01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Code 69

I'm unable to send a SMS text currently and I receive a message saying it can't be sent because of a code 69 error. What does this mean?

DAS_283 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up

Hi there. I have encountered an issue in terms of making phone calls. I can contact all of the people that's in my contacts, except from one. It's asking me top up, but i have already topped up. The person who i have been trying to contact hasn't blo...

LG2004 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Double data deal not activated

Hi, I joined O2 and activated my SIM before the 22nd June, so according to the deal I should have double data 14GB instead of 7GB. I received a text message saying I got the deal, but when I log in to MyO2 app it still says I only have 7GB. I called ...

MVP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

Can antell ne why I'm recommended a very high usage deal when my average is 2.5 pm, nothing lower

Jwk18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Didnt get my ten pound bundle

I bought a new sim topped up ten pound and bought a bundle said the bundle went threw and today i go to use my fone and i dont have no credit or a bundle

Resolved! Tariff change

Hi! I want to change my tariff from £20 to £10, I’ve topped up my balance but tariff is not activating. please help!

Farah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos