Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Different country card

Hi there, is it possible to top up my balance with a debit card from a different country?

Ari234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Withheld numbers

Hi I was just wondering is there a way to check if your phone/network accepts calls from withheld numbers

Resolved! Error 0

I get error 0 when l text on my new phone, Samsung a53. 

TB63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim replacement

I lost my another sim, i fit in a GPS tracker for my bike but got stolen, and now i need replace for a new sim with my old number. [Mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Maycow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A payment has gone out of my bank Acc as fiercer debit

A payment has gone out of my bank account as direct debit when I am on pay as you go the payment was £12.00 taken from my bank account I am not on contract I am pay as you go I need that money back in my account as I top up my phone myself

Nicolav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payg purchase of phone and using giff gaff sim

Hi I'm looking at purchasing a phone from O2 I have a couple of questions before I make my mind up • is the up front cost of phone a one off payment and then the phone is yours. • can you use a giff gaff simcard in the phone as it runs on O2 network....

Robbie_94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC

I’m looking to get my PAC code to switch my number to another sim 

Caitlin3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos