Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Top up using a credit card not registered

I need to top up using my credit card but am getting nowhere as my credit card is not registered and my billing address is in South Africa. I am on holiday here.regardsStella Morison

Steljoy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my phone in Portugal

In Portugal with my girlfriend (who is also with o2) and whilst her Apple phone works perfectly, my Sony won't make calls, text or connect to the Internet (using WiFi)? Did get the usual welcome text messages and managed to connect to Google maps on ...

Resolved! Top up

Hi I have credit Buț I don’t know how to activate a offer

Resolved! My wife mobile phone was stolen

Hi. My wife mobile phone was stolen by motorbike driver in Peru in Lima today 16.06.2022 about 21.30. Can you blocked her number please. Her number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx My name is Przemyslaw Broniszewski. I am her husband. [Mod edit: Please do not post ...

Resolved! Free10 code not working

I signed up for the £10 pay as you go sun double data bundle but cannot receive the double data bonus when I text ‘FREE10’ to 21500. I get a response saying I am not eligible. How do I fix this?

catorres by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I need pac code

SM7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FREE10 promotion not working

I've recently ordered a Pay As You Go SIM from O2 and topped up £10 as part of the activation process. The letter says I can claim £10 free credit before the 25th of June by messaging FREE10 to 21500 after topping up, but when I did it said it looks ...

_Yasir_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disable notifications

Hello, I’ve moved over to pay as you go and I’d forgotten all about the balance summary notifications after every single text and phone calls, so I called in to 4445 and was assured by the customer service advisor that she had removed it—— unfortunat...

Resolved! Pay as you go

Hello, i have problem with my connecting . Few day Agi 11.06.2022 i write with one of you and i want change my montly payment for pay&go . I dont have nothing now, how long i must wait ? When i try log in on my o2 app is The same problem ( somethink ...

SJ1997 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confirm number

Can u confirm my number is pay as you go xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Stirr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos