Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming data

HokeyCokey
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am a Uk citizen on holiday in Spain. As per my contract I am allowed up to 25GB roaming data before I have to start paying for additional data.

The app and this website don't show how much of my 25BG allowance I have used. I have received several messages from o2 saying I have used x% of my allowance but without being able to see exactly how much I have left it's difficult for me to know when it's going to expire. I go to my account page and I see my general data allowance, which hasn't changed since I arrived in Spain, so I am assuming this is my UK data allowance. This information is misleading for the customer.

I have two questions:

1. Is there any way for me to see how much of my 25GB roaming allowance is used/remaining?

2. My allowances renew in a few days. Does this mean that my roaming allowance will be reset to 25GB, or is that separate to my usual UK data allowance?

Thanks in advance. I surprised that the above information isn't a lot clearer for a large company like o2. I tried other means of asking these questions (ie. using the virtual chat) but didn't get anywhere.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

1. I can only suggest you use the data log on your phone to see how much you have used.

Otherwise :

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

2. Yes your data will renew on your next billing date when it resets to 25GB

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

1. I can only suggest you use the data log on your phone to see how much you have used.

Otherwise :

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

2. Yes your data will renew on your next billing date when it resets to 25GB

Message 2 of 4

HokeyCokey
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Many thanks for your help!

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts