Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Number transfer from a lost some to a new one

Number transfer from a lost some to a new one. I have tried to move my number from a old lost sim card to a new one. I rang customer services over 24h ago to transfer numbers to a different SIM. they said it would be done by now. I gave them my new S...

Jbrowne22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free £5 for registering?

Does this still exist? I know they did it last year and if you registered for an O2 account, you got an extra £5 added? Thanks

thevoid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Past messages

When on pay monthly I could see numbers I had text in the past on the 02 app, however, can I see this on the 02 app while on pay as you go?

RA4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking an old iPhone to use with payg

I want to unlock an old 02 iPhone 6 to give to my grand daughter with a payg shop bought o2 sim and I can't find a straight forward way to do this. All I can find is how to swap my current sim. Any help would be greatly appricated

Resolved! Balance

Have balance £10 not use phone only free call and free Internet and now have £5.50 and this happens any time when I'm have any money in balance is ben lost whay ????

Greg333 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Need pac

Hello I need my pac number please

Tariq by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM Swap Woes

Hello. I have an old phone on its way out with an old (full-sized) SIM card so I have bought a new phone that takes a nano SIM. I ordered a nano SIM from O2 and it arrived but of course needed to do a SIM Swap. I tried this via text message and all t...

otronics by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG in Australia

Can I get a sim that I can use in Australia preferably PAYG

PhilHodge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My payment is not showing

Anybody any ideas, I have used my sim for over 12 months now and literally paid £10 each time I wanted to to it up however this week I found there was no credit so paid£10 to top it up. Now when I login it says my balance is zero even though my bank ...

Bill_1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos