Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 36 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unblock

I've got a phone i haven't used for a while but now I want to use it the sim cards looked how can I unblock it? I can't receive a text as its locked says emergency calls only how can I get a unblock code?

PAUL67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

new sim card ?

I have just obtained a new sim card and put it in my husbands old phone XPERIA (SONY). It says there is no sim card. What do I do next

ange by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free £5.00

Just wondering how I get my £5.00 I was sent a message saying if I download the app I would receive free credit

Kkingy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £5 bundle

Hi, I am new to this site.I have purchased a £5 bundle and I am paying for minutes and text, I thought that these were included in the bundle !regards

KevinH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update phone listed on account

How do I update the phone that is listed on my account and displayed in MyO2 app?I recently changed phone and it still lists the old one when I login on the MyO2 app.

PhoneGuru by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching contracts

Hi, I’m wondering whether or not I am able to switch from a £10 a month pay as you go contract to a 5GB o2 pay monthly sim without changing my sim at all, is that possible to do?Esther

EstherK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi-Calling on Pay as you Go?

Has Wifi-Calling only ever been available on Pay Monthly? I know this is probably a dumb thing to say, but I can't figure out if I've been using it or not, and if I have I want to make sure I get a phone that has it. I've been using an IPhone 5s on P...

hrhughes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £15 Data Bundle increase

I've received a text saying the £15 bundle is increasing from 9th July. Due to having had fake texts and calls posing as o2 can anyone confirm this? Don't want to be clicking on the link to investigate if it is dodgy. Thanks.

SLB67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos