Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! £20 for £10 bundle?

Can someone help me with this please I've just received my daughters sim followed all instructions then tried to claim the FREE10 got a message saying this offer isn't for you, but I found the solution for that, but then I've just received a text say...

Resolved! Wi fi calling and age bar

I am a new customer I need to enable Wi-Fi callingAnd take off age restriction bar

LukeOD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I’ve just bought a tarrif £10 rolling plan. It has taken the money but not showing. Or no confirmation text.

Dem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 has stopped accepting Starling

Hi, I have been a PAYG customer for a couple of years, topping up £10 month every month using my Starling account. Starling have recently replaced my debit card as it came to its expiry date and ever since then O2 refuses to accept payment from it. S...

Sean12345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deleting an O2 account with no O2 number connected

Hello, I have an O2 account that I no longer use, as it has the wrong DOB. I have a new O2 account but I am unable to attach my current number to it as it is used in the old account. The old account had a pay as you go SIM, and the new account had a ...

Jacek-03 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

I have phone insurance for a phone I no longer have, and Disney plus which is not wanted I would like cancel both but unable to get any help when ringing O2 itself thank you Laura Halewood

LauraJH31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up issue

I've topped up £10 just an hour ago and all my data and everything was kept off, and I check my balance and all of a sudden it's £3

Smjb166 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos