Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! rollover

Hi I have a rollover plan but would like to move my daughter who has a pay-as-you-go plan on 02 to rollover. How do I do this?

nidalong by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 bundle Obsolete

Hello I have been on an O2 bundle which was 1000 flexible minutes which also included 1000 international minutes I've just been notified that they are no longer including the international minutes. I didn't realise they could change my bundle without...

Resolved! Uncancelling a PAYG

I have 3 accounts with O2. I wanted to cancel one but the agent could not find my number on my account so she said have I got another number and she recognised it. I must admit to being old and easily become confused and after they sent me a confirma...

amici-pat by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG

Hi I bought a 7gb pay as you go sim for £10 from an O2 shop. Does the £10 cost mean i get a balance when i set up the sim? My account showed no balance or allowance and i could not use it until i topped up another £10. Should the £10 cost allow me to...

SD68T200 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

App

I cannot access the my 02 app. Is it because I have an esim? 

Daveyb2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG dongle payment frequency

Hi all, I stay in a place for 3 weeks at a time every now and then that has mobile service but no broadband. My Honor 9x won't tether properly to my laptop (switches off every 30 seconds) so I have a payg dongle. The O2 store put me on a 'big bundle'...

Katoluce by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing phone number on my account

Hello, I've run into a problem.Yesterday I changed my O2 account password. No problem there.Today I went into my 'MyO2' account and noticed a mobile number was missing. I have 4 numbers on my account, today there are only 3. I can't remember pressing...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant change tarrif. Why?

Hi, I'm currently on 'Favourite Place' tarrif but would like to switch to 10£ Big Bundle. When I try to switch, some error comes up and it won't allow to proceed but also doesnt state why. I have more than 10£ on my balance.

JonesW69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving 02

Hello I finished my contract and I want to cancel my contract but I can’t. Can anyone help me. I have an iPad and I can’t ring 202.

TammyD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos