Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail

Deej
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why do I keep getting this message?

Sorry, your number doesn't support Visual Voicemail, so we can't set it up yet. Please contact your service provider for help.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149993 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Deej 

It's because the visual voicemail switch is turned on in your phone settings.

Open the phone dialler and go to settings, then voicemail and turn off the visual voicemail option.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8141 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1664 Solutions

Message is from the phone.

If Android go into your Dialer App

Click the 3 buttons top right to open setting

Choose Voicemail and turn the Visual Voicemail slider to off. 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

Deej
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you I've already done that.

They still keep coming.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149993 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

Can't think of any other reason for it @Deej unless you have an app controlling it?

You could try rebooting the phone to see if that clears it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5