Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topup history?

LeeGath
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So my wife tried to top up my phone via her PayPal, sent £30 which never came through to my o2 account, she is in the process of disputing that with PayPal but I wondered if I can get a copy of my top-up history (pay as you go) for just the last couple of days? Or even just today as proof that I didn't receive it? I tried calling o2 support who was no help plus I couldn't understand most of what he was saying anyway, all he kept saying was that he guarantees me that o2 didn't receive that £30.....well yeah I know that otherwise it would have been on my account, but I don't think his word is going to be viable proof for PayPal...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149177 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28468 Solutions

@LeeGath 

There's nothing available in your MyO2 for PAYG so not much you can do.

If you can, check the number that was entered for the top up as that is a common mistake.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2