Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay as you go my calls breaking up

Jamesb
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I don`t use my mobile for the internet it is just for calls.

People tell me i am breaking up phoning from my house ML2 0JE

This is no good if i have an urgent or emergency call to make.

It is showing there is no problems with 02 network in my area.

But there is something wrong when people tell me i am breaking up when speaking to them.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146434 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28171 Solutions

@Jamesb 

That's what I'm suggesting to see if it helps.

Calls over 2g are usually more robust and reliable and as a PAYg customer, you have no advantage having wifi enabled on your phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 146434 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28171 Solutions

@Jamesb 

If only using the phone for calls, set the phone to 2g only.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Jamesb
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your response,not sure if this information will help.

So i am with EE for my 4GEE internet i use for my pc with there router no phoneline.

My samsung mobile is a pay as you go & in my settings i use the 4g wifi EE.

So should i maybe try not using that & setting phone to 2g o2 & see what happens.

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 146434 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28171 Solutions

@Jamesb 

That's what I'm suggesting to see if it helps.

Calls over 2g are usually more robust and reliable and as a PAYg customer, you have no advantage having wifi enabled on your phone.

Message 4 of 5

Jamesb
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your help,cheers.

Message 5 of 5