Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The sim said I could claim ten pounds free credit

darren121
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The sim said I could claim ten pounds free credit if I topped up £10, so I did the topup and expecting the bonus £10, I did as instructed on the sim and it says the offer is not for me.

It says text FREE10 to 21500 and computer said no, not happy about this as I was thinking I was getting next month for free and is part of the reason I chose o2 to import my number to, for that privledge, I tried to ring o2 but they want 25p off me to call them, meaning ill have to topup again because I have chosen the big bundle, rewards doesn't work for me neither, it says not available to me at the moment, I feel I'm making a big mistake here and should have stayed with EE.

Am I missing something 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@darren121 

This does fail sometimes but if you call 4445, they will add it for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

darren121
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I seen the same problems in some other thread just now and saw someone from o2 reach out to them to fix it, I hope someone can do that for me here, I'll text again tomorrow, and then ring that number if I'm still not able to claim it since it looks like calls to that number are included thankfully. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3