Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching big bundle to pay as you go

-x
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi could I switch to pay as you go I didn’t relise  I had paid after when it needed to paid on for the big bundle and have gotten no data only got unlimited calls and text. So could I switch over to pay as you go and switch my money on this account to the pay as you go. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12630 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

If you mean the traditional pay as you go, where you have credit which decreases as you make calls and send texts, then the simple answer is no @-x 

o2 no longer offer this style of pay as you go. 1p mobile and giff gaff do, so you would need to switch to one of those.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38517 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

O2 PAYG is what you already have if you are on a Big Bundle, see here: https://kenstechtips.com/index.php/o2-big-bundles-pay-as-you-go

If your account was paid late, you should still get your minutes, data and texts, but you lose out on any data rollover for the month in which you paid late. Ways to pay here: Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) and if your top-up has worked but you have no data, call O2 CS on 4445 at around 08:10am UK time or reach out to O2 via Social Media at the link just below, @-x, so they can give you the data your Bundle is entitled to. If you are on the £5 bundle, it offers no data, O2 can move you to the £10 bundle or do it yourself as described here:

Bundle Required Bundle Code for Opting In

£5 Big Bundle (no data)Text BIGBUNDLE5 to 21300 – for existing customers only
£10 Big Bundle (with 7GB data)Text 10DATABB to 21300
£15 Big Bundle (with 20GB data)Text 15DATABB to 21300
£20 Big Bundle (with 30GB data)Text 20DATABB to 21300
£30 Big Bundle (with 100GB data)Text 30DATABB to 21300

Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12630 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

If you mean the traditional pay as you go, where you have credit which decreases as you make calls and send texts, then the simple answer is no @-x 

o2 no longer offer this style of pay as you go. 1p mobile and giff gaff do, so you would need to switch to one of those.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3