Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swap pay as you go sim

Dariuszkow
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello. I’ve lost my SIM card and need to order replacement. I don’t have the old one so can’t receive a text with code. Also dont remember my security answer😂typical... when I try to call o2 only get information that they are closed. Is there any think I can do to get replacement sim?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Dariuszkow 

Reset your security word in your http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 under manage my details, then go in store with some ID to get a new sim card.

If you have auto top up set you should also try and report it lost Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

If not, I wouldn't worry s the worst anyone could do is use your credit up.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Dariuszkow 

Reset your security word in your http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 under manage my details, then go in store with some ID to get a new sim card.

If you have auto top up set you should also try and report it lost Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

If not, I wouldn't worry s the worst anyone could do is use your credit up.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Dariuszkow
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks I’ll try to reset my security world. Thank you 🙏
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4