Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre paid credit sim

sheila4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I bought my grandson a prepaid credit sim on o2 when installed there is no credit on it

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149633 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@sheila4 

Credit is exchanged for allowances that last for 30 days.

Help here Big Bundles | Help & Support | O2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149633 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@sheila4 

Credit is exchanged for allowances that last for 30 days.

Help here Big Bundles | Help & Support | O2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9408 Posts
  • 218 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@sheila4 

Are you referring to one of the "preloaded" data SIMs that O2 sell ? One of these maybe :-

Pay As You Go SIM Card Deals & Offers | Sale Now On (o2.co.uk)

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go#simtype=freeSimIpadsTablets+lightsurfer

O2 | Data-only SIM | Already got a tablet and just need a sim

https://www.o2.co.uk/data-only-sim

They seem to last for thirty days, ninety days or for twelve months. 

If so, I suggest that you carefully review the documentation that came with the SIM. My thought is that you might need to do something to activate it, which would presumably be detailed in the small print ?

Please let us know how you get on.   

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149633 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

A pre paid sim is already activated and regardless of type, the credit, ie money paid, is converted to allowances as I stated.

Message 4 of 4