Pay As You Go

Topics: 0
Kudos: 66
Solutions: 16

Re: Please dont be mean. Need to put money on phone, critical. Catagelophobic

Aw thanks @Cleoriff smiling

You're welcome

My working hours are Monday 08:00 - 18:00, Tuesday - Friday 08:00 - 14:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks Smiley Happy

signature
Level 1: Joiner

Morning Lisa.

"Morning, can I take your O2 mobile number from you please so I can load your accountsmiling"

(Nice smilie Smiley Happy )

Do you get much time to read thread's content before beginning? Going to do an enmasse post across of initial again for your pm area..i kind of said it and dont want to miss anything out cos that normally happens to me and things arent said

Morning Lisa,

"Morning, can I take your O2 mobile number from you please so I can load your account xx"

(Nice smilie Smiley Happy )

Do you get much time to read thread's content before beginning? Going to do an enmasse post across of initial again for your pm area...I kind of said it and don't want to miss anything out because that normally happens to me and things arent said or are missed

"Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied." It keeps erroring with that with the blushing smilie and still showing(unchanged)

Topics: 768

[ Edited ]

@CatagelophobicC 

Now you have made contact with @O2Lisa  could I suggest politely that you continue any further conversations with her via private message.

It will help her a lot if queries remain via PM's ....as she has a great deal to work through in respect of helping you to get your issue resolved. wink

A word of advice. Keep it simple, making all relevant points only and I'm sure this will help you both smiling

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker

@CatagelophobicC 

If you get that error message "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied." It's a common error, which happens a lot, simply press post again

*The Game Is On*

May I ask your job POSITION PLEASE Cleoriff IN OUR THREAD. Please 

I did press post again and it came up again. Even though it said it had amended an html when there wasnt one-i guessed it was the smilie which it wasnt removing. I had to remove the blushing smilie from what i copied across and wasnt sure it would work then but it did

[ Edited ]

what i needed could have been sorted in 5 minutes on saturday, and still can be now and then an i will get back to you on numbered 2....right now my whole phone is compromised until i can get its default email verified which someone logged me out of and the o2 number is the only verification means. i viewed it hyper secure but then theres this now

edit: i cant access its store otherwise which to me shows google pure stupidity..err device..store needs device so why on the store

@CatagelophobicC wrote:

May I ask your job POSITION PLEASE Cleoriff IN OUR THREAD. Please 

@CatagelophobicCI'm a forum member like yourself. I have been a member since 2013. Not employed by O2 or anything. When you have been helping people with their queries for 8 years, you just learn a lot along the way... Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

[ Edited ]

PLEASE CAN YOU LEAVE THIS THREAD ACTIVE. IF THERE IS NOTHING FURTHER SAID IT WILL DISAPPEAR DOWN, DOWN, DOWN and off page one right into the vastly older pages. I have no intention of putting more unless i find more reference the xxxxxxxxxxx i enquired about and satisfactory resolution of this is vastly important so would like to dot the i s and cross the t s if i can ascertain / put an ending explanation to what has happened or still needs explaining but from a knows more standpoint.
I am not happy that you cannot reactivate the o2 simcard but so be it. Another reason for leaving the thread open which i would like is so i can link google to it too. How can this happen you may ask [Jan-Feb-Mar 2020 awaiting a court case related to 20 years of being harassed /Feb and Mar 2020 exhorbittent standard water charge of £967-50[i live alone and had/have no reason to use more water than the typical Brit living alone] (bill Feb2020 coming period from April 2020) and asking for reassessment chasing resolution UTILISING Consumer Sales Act 4.51(Services, Reasonable Price to be paid for a service)/Corona Virus pushing court case to August/ being surprised mid year (2020) out of the blue by officialdom elsewhere on another matter which sent me a letter which explained NOTHING but put an onus on me, and hadnt previously dealt with them which is why the unexplaining letter which was their 1st send to me was bad imo/augustish 2020 being messed around with a non functioning peripheral and communication about/separately and unrelated a pcgame which i can only describe as deliberately made to harass where another peripheral 1st worked on the getgo, then stopped working, i downloaded additional stuff to enable working(was told i needed to) then that stopped working, not my end the problem, had more than enough proof something was wrong(game wouldnt let me leave the staging area and also messed with movement) and funny thing is they very recently had signed with xbox which kind of shouted the lunacy as to the issue/then into court case, as good as dropped but stupid 'you must'nt' resolution in their dropping it, and actually AFTER that, vandalisation by unknown persons in my house which caused more effort and cost to me, all the whilst not receiving paper bank statements from NATWEST Bank which they agreed to send on switch across(and tried several methods to rectify it including going into bank and inapp message service and contacting the fca to see if they would have a quiet word). A homefi router i decided to no longer use after it was costing me more monthly for 100gb cap than an unlimited phone sim(which was data only) and they of their own doing raised my monthly by £5(and it still cost less) but made me unlimited everything for phone(another provider not o2)(1st sign was a strange sms from them which indicated a package change and got a huh from me), and i learnt i could just put that sim from phone into router[hence why i KNOW the o2 was just sat in phone-opening and closing phone by pin thing, there it sat], groceries in middle part of year, one major supermarket not supplying several buys of a main meal meat yet they had indicated they had delivered it...they refunded me saying nothing but i felt dirty in what happened there(i emailed them as soon as it was apparant delivery day), and the thing which peeves me off, time before, driver had SAID OFF HIS OWN INITIATION their handover sheet discrepancies to what i ordered(and was correct) and they dont normally do that, seemingly a supermarket new policy and that next time a driver did too but was greatly wrong and i mean significantly..it wasnt having to buy more groceries as the main centerpiece was missing but how what happened made me feel when it shouldnt have happened(ie like a setup was occurring). Then i had a few successful deliveries elsewhere doing my (answer) lay bags out on floor(divs of 5 to sho p item total) and doing a quick(only item) number tally in hallway with driver still present, can be done in a couple of mins but then in December 2020 had a driver who was awkward with it and wouldnt wait(its always which i post on additonal instrucs setup any problems or discrep i will find what it is and email hence only the few mins if a problem and hadnt been), and wasnt relevant  but also didnt supply a list-there wasnt a scene as i keep a camera handy nowadays which saves needing to make it an argument, but noticed before another delivery, they double charged me for the same shopping wrt THIS actual shopping occurrance HAPPENING. In contacting them they denied double charging me and didnt seem interested i wass howing money out twice for the same shopping(once on ordering, once on d.o.d and all calculations around it showed and calculated fine, before and after the 18 Dec and 22 Dec (sorry £43-19 twice and rest will be ok glitches dont exist. I posted proof in social media online about what i was saying, they were saying and showed what was showing for account[didnt need to show account details) I hadnt had any problems or need to contact them since utilising them again(these  a smaller outfit to the major said about before this which caused me to start the quick tally compare total number against what should be thing). Theres probably more things but a payg simcard sat in a phone not used(but my phone linked to) but other things happening, PUT IT easily on a backburner of not an issue, including its number. I have had a topup card provider decline to correct 3 consecutive wrong transaction CALCULATIONS applied to last balance making new balance incorrect totals in October 2020, claiming them(uaccount) too busy in preparing for a switchover with new partner modulr to even allocate one staff member to do so. The CURRENT balance i was left looking at was wrong as all correctly calculated transactions following those 3 utilised that last incorrect one, giving me a wrong present balance at last look. This situation went to December from third week of October 2020(incl. contacting fca) and is unresolved and note i have kept apps updated.