Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG tariffs

HHGTTG
Level 3: Thinker
  • 99 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I currently have an old PAYG tariff where i top up each month with £10 and this gives  me 500MB of data, 250mins of calls and 1000 texts. 

I now see that there is a newer tariff which for the same amount gives me 2GB of data, the remaining being as above.

Can i easily change to this newer tariff whilst keeping my existing phone number and the ability to still top up with my top up card monthly as I do at present?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @HHGTTG yes all you need to do is change tariff in your myo2 or call customer service on 4445 from your phone to get them to change it for you 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @HHGTTG yes all you need to do is change tariff in your myo2 or call customer service on 4445 from your phone to get them to change it for you 

Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes you can.
Most changes can be made to your tariff in your MyO2 but if you can’t you need to call customer service on 4445.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @HHGTTG All payg tariffs shown here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

HHGTTG
Level 3: Thinker
  • 99 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks one and all. Will give them a ring.

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are very welcome @HHGTTG & welcome to the forum 

Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous

Pleased to see the solution went to the correct person. I got it yesterday and it was never mine to keep LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7