Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay As You Go

Topics: 536
Solutions: 11,472

Re: O2 refused to unlock my iphone7

WHat about mobile data?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 1: Joiner

Yes. After i put this sim in other phone everything is ok

Mobile data works with this sim on other phone perfecrly

I mean does it work in the locked iPhone?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:

[ Edited ]

Anyway, regardless, I guarantee mobile data will work and your phone is barred to uk networks.
I guess your phone was stolen in the uk and shipped abroad to be sold. Uk barred  phones will work abroad but this is changing with the latest EU regulations.
If it was locked, the phone would say “sim not supported” but you sim is accepted which means it’s not locked, but in fact barred.
It’s useless in the uk except as an iPod or paperweight.

Currently using:

Well, if phone is stollen somebody should complain abt. Who can make complain if I am the only owner. Thats is my question how to improve phone is mine only and nobody else used it before?

Complain to where you bought it from. It was likely stolen in uk and the place you bought it is handling stolen property which will now belong to a uk insurance company, not you, unfortunately.
It would never have been discovered if you hadn’t tried to use it in uk.

Currently using:

This phone was packed it was brand knew Does it mean it was stollen from shop/warehouse etc?

Yes, or from a delivery lorry etc.

Currently using:
Topics: 77

"Last months I tryed to handover this phone to other person and make reseting to make sure no any personal data left behind. After that my phone become a brick."

You reset it, or they reset it?
Did the phone leave your sight?