Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network unlocking

Leeann112200
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a Alcatel that is networked locked  to O2 that I need unlocking O2 are saying it isn't on there system I can't contact them via live chat what more can I do? The phone says it is locked to O2

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23166 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23166 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions
Message 2 of 4

sbennett999
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same issue with an iPhone.  I tried via MyO2 enetering the phone number and IMEA but got an automated response that my phone was not on the O2 network despite it being an O2 SIM and my phone settings saying it was locked to O2.  I tried again with same result. I tried again and got a response that it could not be processes as there were multiple requests.  That was  over two weeks ago so last week I contated O2.  They took my details and said it would be done within 72 hours.  5 days later still no unlock.  I'll try again tomorrow. 😡

Message 3 of 4

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6693 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1494 Solutions

IPhones have not been network locked for some time and O2 stopped locking phones in summer 2018

You can find out if your iPhone is locked by going to Settings > General > About. If "No SIM restrictions" appears next to Network Provider Lock, your iPhone is unlocked

Assume the phone was purchased from O2

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 4