Did you mean: 

My lost sim

Cristina1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear Sir/Madam

I want to say that I am very disappointed about your O2 company. I was lost my phone with the O2 sim, phone number xxxxx which  I was using from march 2019 as pay as go. On Monday 23/03/2020 I colled O2 team, and I requested a new sim with the same phone number, and I received another sim with different phone number. On Friday, 27/03/2020 I called the O2 team again for changing the phone number to my old one, one of your O2 officer told us that she did the changes and wait for 24hours and after I will be able to use it.  Today is Monday, 30/03/2020 and can not use this sim yet. I tried to call you today and was in hold for one hour, and nobody answers me, and the second time I was on hold for 40 minutes.  Can you explain to me what is happening and how can I fix it? I need this phone number how sun it is possible. 

Kind Regards,

Cristina Arnaut 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

There are a number of issues with changing numbers at the moment @Cristina1, and more with staff levels due to the current lock down.
Our only advice from here is to keep trying customer services to see if they can help.

Oh, and please edit your post to remove your phone numer - this is a public forum and your number can be seen by anyone and everyone...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 5

Cristina1
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Customer services how I told above do not answer.

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143454 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You need to keep trying.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions