Did you mean: 

I want to change my bundle but can't because my address doesn't appear

kshe8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I want to change my bundle but I can't because when you pick your address from the dropdown menu for billing my house number doesn't appear. It is a new house but I've been living here nearly 2 months and my bank details are set to the address.

Why isn't there a facility to type in your address if it doesn't appear on the dropdown? And how do I change the bundle?

Please help!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23553 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3749 Solutions

@kshe8 The customer service number for PAYG is 4445.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 9

kshe8
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks. But that is a bit vague as an answer...

Message 3 of 9

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23553 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3749 Solutions

@kshe8 What's vague about it? This is a customer community. No one here has access to anyone else's account. If you want to make changes to your account, call customer service.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 9

kshe8
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Rang the number. Went through all the security only to have the call handler try to sell me something I didn't want and didn't really listen to what I did want. This is why I would have preferred to change the bundle online.

Message 5 of 9

kshe8
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It was vague in that perhaps a subject matter for calling might have been suggested. It's a bot so say the wrong thing and you don't end up at the department you wanted.

Message 6 of 9

panlechat
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same issue. o2 will not change my address due to it not showing on their dropdown. How is this my issue? I have complained to them threatening to report to Ombudsman if they fail to action a very simple request. I have my address on my driving licence for goodness sake, so it shouldn’t be such an issue. I have already spoken to them and logged complaint. Anyone have any further suggestions to make? Sensible, preferably….!

Thanks

Message 7 of 9

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10681 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3101 Solutions

@panlechat 

If it isnt on the Post Code Database that is provided by the likes of Experian and Equifax there isnt a lot they can do until the next update comes out. 

I would try via Twitter and probably not threatening to take them to the Ombudsman, which you cant do anyway until you have followred the o2 complaints process, as they will just tell you to go away, and o2 have 8 weeks to respond to you. 

https://o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 8 of 9

panlechat
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hiya,

Appreciate your response, but this address will never appear on Equifax or Experian. It’s been quite new for some years now and it’s difficult to comprehend the level of stupidity re: not being able to manually enter an address. EE certainly had no issues when I took out a mobile broadband contract. 

I’ve threatened them Ombudsman because it is clear that they have no intentions of resolving complaint. They added two different town names in my old address anyway when I tried to change it with them over a year ago, which makes no sense, is totally wrong, therefore this tells me that they can manually add what they like, dropdown or not.

It’s incredibly frustrating, but I appreciate that we are all customers here and that you personally cannot help. 

Thanks for your response.

Message 9 of 9