Did you mean: 

Hacking Iphone camera & SMS

Mally_ranks
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there,
I would like someone to explain possible hacking my iPhone camera , the camera light comes on and a notification that my camera was used recently & my SMS are not being received sometimes, please help a worried o2 paygo user!! Thanks
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Mally_ranks 

I wasn't suggesting you were silly - just putting it into perspective.

Come back if it doesn't help and we can look into it a bit deeper for you slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Mally_ranks 

Unless you're a famous celebrity or some high ranking official, no one is likely to attempt to hack your phone, why would they?

Try resetting your phone first (Vol up, Vol down then hold power untill apple logo appears) and see if it fixes the notification.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Mally_ranks
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there MI5 thanks for highlighting my silliness and will try as instructed to see if that helps, gr8 weekend!!
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Mally_ranks 

I wasn't suggesting you were silly - just putting it into perspective.

Come back if it doesn't help and we can look into it a bit deeper for you slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4