Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help terrible problems with new iphone

Zt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been with o2 since forever, over 20 years.
All good, until this week.
I've just upgraded from one Iphone to another, and nothing is working on my new phone. A few days my old phone started to only work on wifi, not receive or send any type of message. It's a contract phone. In the o2 shop they changed my sim, and that solved the problem for a day. On my new phone, nothing works. I went into the o2 shop today, and the guy said it was fixed, but once I left it stopped working. He gave me another new sim card, my third, but that didn't work. Most features eg calculator, camera etc don't work. 

Like everyone else, I really need my phone. At work I run a department in an NHS hospital, my colleagues need to be able to ring me, and I need to be able to ring them. I'm not desk bound. PLEASE HELP , thanks 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38260 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Not sure what magic has been worked on the SIMs you've been given on your repeat visits to the O2 Shop, but perhaps best to get the phone stable and operational first, app-wise, and then move onto getting the calls etc working - take a look here, @Zt - https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/iphone/iph8903c3ee6/ios

Message 2 of 2