Did you mean: 

Data allowance question

Rottielover
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi

I am a pay as you go customer and have the £10 big bundle. I have ran out of web data but am still able to get online. Will i get charged for still being online and how will i be charged will it be taken when i top up again and how much will i get charged
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Rottielover
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5 i didnt use my data allowance in the first month i topped up but i didn't top up in time for it to rollover so i assume it cant be that but otherwise am very confused. So when i top up to get my bundle when my current runs out they wont take any of it as charges for me using mobile data now?
Message 11 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144690 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@Rottielover 

No they won't.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 17

Rottielover
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Iv just figured it out myself i do have data. I got confused with it saying 0.0mb but iv just done another text to see what i have left and seen a difference in the texts.

This morning it said this
1 of 2: O2: Hello. You've got Unlimited text and minutes and 2379.7 MB of data left in your Big Bundle. Make sure you use them before 14 Apr.
2 of 2: O2: You've got 0.0 MB of web data from your offer allowance left to use in the UK until 13 Apr at 11:59pm

Then just now it says
1 of 2: O2: Hello. You've got Unlimited text and minutes and 2037.8 MB of data left in your Big Bundle. Make sure you use them before 14 Apr.
2 of 2: O2: You've got 0.0 MB of web data from your offer allowance left to use in the UK until 13 Apr at 11:59pm

After looking at them both i can see that its gone from 2379mb to 2037mb so i dont know why in the second message it says 0.0mb but im presuming that the first message is telling me i still have data. I was listening to were it said 0.0mb so thought i had no data
Message 13 of 17

Rottielover
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you @MI5 and @Bambino for your help
Message 14 of 17

MI5
  • 144690 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@Rottielover 

The 0.0mb is rollover data slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 15 of 17

Rottielover
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5 im just glad i got to the bottom of it. So i do have data left. Thanks for telling me the 0.0mg is rollover
Message 16 of 17

MI5
  • 144690 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@Rottielover 

All good thumbsup

Currently using:
Message 17 of 17