Did you mean: 

Been abroad, lost sim card

HPSauce
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there, 

I've just returned from Canada after being there for 6 months, and have misplaced my SIM. I cannot seem to order one online, as logging into my o2 online is requesting a code from my english SIM that I cannot produce. I am however logged in on the my o2 app, but can't find a way to request a new SIM to be sent out on there. With all the shops shut, I don't see how I will be able to get a new SIM for the forseeable future, nor can I get through on online chat either! 

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@HPSauce 

Report it lost and O2 will send a new sim out to you Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

HPSauce
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Unfortunately I can't login to myo2 online as I can't verify my account, the only way I can do that is through a number confirmation to my old number.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

You need to call as per the info on link I gave you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4