Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime Rewards and Top Ups (PAYG)

Chris-068
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I'm a returning PAYG customer having been pay monthly for a number of years. On PM, airtime rewards would be deducted from my bill as and when I had airtime rewards to claim. However, on PAYG I accrue a balance. Is there a feature to prevent O2 from deducting my regular monthly top up when there is available balance? Else I would continue to accrue airtime rewards but in effect they'd be pretty pointless unless I cancel auto topup?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Chris-068 

You need to cancel your auto topup or just use the credit for out of bundle calls and texts.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35235 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @Chris-068 - do you mean O2 Rewards, now part of O2 Priority: https://priority.o2.co.uk/rewards

Or Airtime Rewards (the guys with their own app, etc): https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/airtime-rewards-service-terms ?

Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Chris-068 

You need to cancel your auto topup or just use the credit for out of bundle calls and texts.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35235 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

As ever, with O2, the simpler they make it to get your money, the more complex it gets to make use of their offers, rewards and bonuses. 😱

Message 5 of 7

Edge55
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

By REWARDS O2 mean they will Rob you of your credit when you text to sign up !!!!!!

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

No they don't.

You need to understand how bundles work.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7