cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Free gift" with pay monthly refresh

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys, I received my order today of a refreshed Samsung Galaxy S7 edge which I'm happy with my the offer of the free gift, it says to follow the instructions on the leaflet but the website it tells me to go on does not exist. There's no way for me to claim my free gift. Please can you send me the link O2? Or anyone else have the link please??
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Offer only started on 10th Nov, so plenty of time to get claims site running.

Eligibility & Participation

1. This promotion is open to new and upgrading customers (“Eligible Customers”).
  2. To participate Eligible Customers must make a Qualifying Purchase. A “Qualifying Purchase” is the purchase of an Eligible Device directly from O2 stores (including franchise stores), online at o2.co.uk or through our O2 Telesales between 10 November 2016 and 21 December 2016 (“Offer Period”).

But now the 15th. I know the O2 cogs turn slowly but everything should be in place to register before the 14 day change of mind period.

Message 11 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Many thanks MI5 - that makes sense, I'll leave it for December (it seems I was first off the blocks on the 10th - I told my son he could have the gift, hence my impatience !). That said, they should put a message to that effect somewhere very obvious on the website, otherwise they will drive everyone nuts.

Thanks again

(forums always seem the best places to get issues fixed !)

Message 12 of 27

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Hope it all goes OK for you mate slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 27

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
@Anonymous do pop back and update us to what the gift is please slight_smile you never know, if it's a decent enough gift I may see a new phone in my future 😛
Message 14 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gifts (headphones, VR headset, cinema tickets  etc.) are here: http://www.o2.co.uk/christmas#desktop-fragments-promoXXLShort-1-modal-1 (or check O2 homepage). The VR headset certainly got my son excited - I should have held it back for a Christmas gift !

Message 15 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Gifts (headphones, VR headset, cinema tickets  etc.) are here: http://www.o2.co.uk/christmas#desktop-fragments-promoXXLShort-1-modal-1 (or check O2 homepage). The VR headset certainly got my son excited - I should have held it back for a Christmas gift !

Yes those were the gifts I mentioned in my first post. Wasn't sure at the time whether the Christmas gift offers were the ones the op was talking about...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 27

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes those were the gifts I mentioned in my first post. Wasn't sure at the time whether the Christmas gift offers were the ones the op was talking about...

I believe the post was in reply to @gindygoo

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 17 of 27

jonsie
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 18 of 27

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
lol slight_smile
Message 19 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

No worries... I was unsure whether there was a different offer. The OP posted about a gift when they refreshed to S7. I didn't know whether it was another offer (from the Christmas one) . That's what I was replying to

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 27